Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
Your mission is to be the essential link between excellent office administration and happy Employees. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- all administration-related tasks that are necessary to ensure the office runs like clockwork and our Employees have everything they need to carry out their work in a thoroughly enjoyable environment.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- are a true administrative Ninja: fast, precise, flexible, highly organized, and driven by “Just got 99 things done. What’s next?”. Oh, and like a true Ninja, you remain zen-like calm in all those super-busy situations;
- are a people person inside and out: easygoing, a positive communicator, providing support and making people feel good is in your DNA;
- are an expert multitasker who can quickly reshuffle priorities whilst keeping your focus;
- fully embrace the “What issues? There are only solutions!” philosophy;
- your middle name is, or could be, RR (Really Reliable);
- are a MS Office whizz (bonus points for basic knowledge of any other software systems);
- possess a high level of self-discipline: you have the personal initiative to get started and the stamina see things through to a successful completion;
- Are fluent in both spoken and written Estonian as well as English.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, by now it should be pretty clear that this role is all about working with different people and will include successfully managing many horizontal relationships.
Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- People & Organisation Manager and Finance Manager.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have got what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. an annual health and wellness contribution of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter. While you’re at it, we have a little extra mission for you! Namely, here are three quotes:
- “Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.” – unknown
Please choose the one that best describes you as an individual, professional, and Global Gaming’s future Administrative Ninja. Make sure to support your choice with concrete examples.
How did our little game go? How many boxes have you ticked off?
Ready to play with the rest of the team?
The Mission awaits!