Global Gaming is expanding, and we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Affiliate Coordinator to join our growing affiliate team. As part of the team, you will help shape the evolution of our affiliate program and take it to the next level. We promise that you won’t be just sending emails, but will have a hands-on approach to building a successful affiliate program. You will be involved in all aspects of the department, allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of all affiliation matters. If you are outgoing, hardworking and looking for the next step in your career, read on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting program co-ordinator with day to day tasks
- Managing the support inbox and assisting affiliates with any questions they may have.
- Assisting with conference planning and co-ordinating
- Providing email, skype and phone support to assist partners.
- Helping Affiliate managers identify new potential affiliates
- Assisting implementing our brand strategy
- Representing Global Gaming at various industry events.
What you’ll need to have:
- iGaming experience an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Swedish/Finnish or Danish language an advantage
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
The personal and professional development
The personal and professional development opportunities at Global Gaming are diverse. The right talent can look forward to working with the latest technologies, the best tools and the newest sites and products. As well as growing responsibility, with experience, we offer an attractive salary package that reflects your skills and experience, including health benefits.