Global Gaming is expanding, and we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Affiliate Manager to join our growing affiliate team. As part of the team you will help shape the evolution of our affiliate program and take it to the next level. We promise that you won’t be just sending emails, but will have a hands-on approach to building a successful affiliate program. You will be involved in all aspects of the department, allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of all affiliation matters more than just account management. If you are out-going, hardworking and looking for the next step in your career, read on:
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Affiliates to help build and develop the affiliate program.
- Management of assets required to run the affiliate program, liaising with the design and promotions teams.
- Implement strategies to increase partners performance, monitor and analyse results.
- Provide email, skype and phone support to assist partners.
- Identify and acquire new potential partners.
- Create and execute promotional campaigns.
- Represent Global Gaming at industry events.
What you’ll need to have
- 2+ years of affiliate account management.
- iGaming experience considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Swedish and/or Finnish language considered an advantage.
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Ambitious and willing to learn.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Well organised.
- Analytical and number driven
What we can offer you
The personal and professional development opportunities at Global Gaming are diverse. The right talent can look forward to working with the latest technologies, the best tools and the newest sites and products. As well as growing responsibility, with experience, we offer an attractive salary package that reflects your skills and experience, including health benefits.
Read more about working at Global Gaming.