JOIN THE GAME – COUNTRY MANAGER FOR ESTONIA
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let’s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
Your role as a Country Manager for Estonia is a unifying one and you will be on a mission to ensure Global Gaming’ success in the local market. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- providing context and making sense of the local preferences, nuances, and individual challenges that the market presents. In other words, it is about understanding how potential players consume media, what they want, and being able to add local awareness to a global brand;
- staying on top of competitors and having a real feel for Estonia. Not only do you have a solid media network, you also know how to perform effectively in their environment. After all, you are our core agency contact and the main stakeholder when it comes to ATL media buying;
- reporting insight and knowledge back to the individual teams within the business to improve the effectiveness of our message. Reporting and monitoring is a big part of this role which makes you also an evangelist, championing internally for better and more compelling products and offerings tailored to the market.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let’s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have a thorough knowledge of media and the market – you are familiar with the Estonian media landscape. Industry experience is a nice to have, but by no means a must!;
- are a “left-brained” person: you have an analytical mind coupled with a methodical approach. KPIs and ROI – these are a few of your favourite terms;
- are a wizard of words in oral as well as written communication. You are a pro at evangelizing, conceptualizing, discussing, and presenting concepts both internally and externally;
- are proficient in Estonian as well as Russian. And, naturally, English is also among your excellent language skills;
- have a well-trained influence muscle that makes you great at building and maintaining positive relationships with a variety of internal as well as external stakeholders;
- just love-love-love working in a matrix organization – big “no” to working in a silo, big “yes” to involving other people in the business to help to create a success story!;
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let’s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people and it will include many horizontal relationships to really make it work. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- You will be reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and working closely with the Marketing (including content and design team);
- A variety of other different internal as well as external stakeholders.
You totally would choose them for the mission too? Congratulations! It looks like you have got what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight 3 things that a Country Manager in Estonia absolutely CANNOT BE in order to make Global Gaming succeed at the local market.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!