At Global Gaming we are building our next-generation Data Platform from the ground up. We believe that data is central in product development and is key towards achieving a data-driven culture.
We are looking for a Data DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us create innovative data products and capabilities. You will be working in our Data platform team alongside Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
We are looking for driven individuals with an interest in:
- Building an infrastructure for a data platform from the ground up
- Creating “infrastructure as code”
- Working as part of a data engineering team, pipelining and storing data
- Learning new technologies
- Developing tools for improved automation and monitoring.
Does this sound like you?
- You are experienced in Linux and bash
- You are experienced in distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka
- You have developed or troubleshooted Apache Spark applications
- You are experienced in setting up environments in AWS or other cloud platforms
- You are familiar with the ELK stack
- You are familiar with relational databases, data warehouses and ETL concepts
- You are at ease with data processing tools such as Apache NiFi, Talend or SSIS
- You are familiar with NoSQL databases such as HBase or MongoDB
- You are experienced in GIT and deployment automation using CI tools
- You take pride in ensuring data availability and accuracy
- You can communicate and work effectively in a team, without losing friends over a specific technology or tool.
Sound interesting to you?
If you are interested in joining an established iGaming company while enjoying the fast-paced but rewarding lifestyle of a startup, we look forward to hearing from you!