At Global Gaming we are building our next-generation Data Platform from the ground up. We believe that data is central in product development and is key towards achieving a data-driven culture.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our team and help us create innovative data products and capabilities. You will be working in our Data platform team alongside Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
We are looking for driven individuals with an interest in:
- Building the foundations of a multi-purpose data platform
- Building data pipelines and centralizing data
- Transforming live data into actionable insight to the business
- Working with Data Scientists to productionize Machine Learning models.
Does this sound like you?
- You are experienced with relational databases, data warehouses and ETL concepts
- You are fluent writing SQL and building data models
- You are at ease with data processing tools such as Apache NiFi, Talend or SSIS
- You are interested in working with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or other platforms
- You take pride in ensuring data availability and accuracy
- You can communicate and work effectively in a team, without losing friends over the existence of a semicolon.
Would be even nicer if you were familiar with:
- Streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka and Spark
- The ELK stack
- Linux and bash scripting
- NoSQL databases such as HBase or MongoDB
- Business Intelligence solutions
- and if you had your fair share of GIT.
Sound interesting to you?
If you are interested in joining an established iGaming company while enjoying the fast-paced but rewarding lifestyle of a Startup, we look forward to hearing from you!