JOIN THE GAME – DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to ensure that all approved great ideas and strategies are successfully completed within the set scope, timeframe, budget, and application of relevant human resources. Oh, whilst also keeping all stakeholders informed and happy throughout the process! In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- project facilitation, i.e. having acquired a clear understanding of the expected concepts and goals of each project, you translate them and manage them effectively as well as efficiently throughout the project life cycle. This means creating and managing timelines, scope, and assignments for simultaneous projects of multiple internal clients, whilst also clearly defining the roles of the involved stakeholders;
- collaboration, e. ensuring effective and efficient communications with all stakeholders involved; managing relationships and providing relevant reporting to the parties – everyone knows what they are doing, why they are doing it, how it ought to be done, and by what time it must be completed!;
- leadership, i.e. providing direction and support to the members of the project team and effectively resolving any disputes that may arise within the team.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission and ticked off all 3 boxes? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are and what experience you possess are of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management with a proven track record of success (agency and/or consulting experience is a plus!);
- are a role model, inspiration, and leader with an excellent ability to establish and maintain relationships with different individuals;
- are agile – change is definitely your friend!;
- are totally out of any “never done it, so it cannot be done” box: you are great at climbing over any obstacle and actually really enjoy challenges. There are only solutions, right?!;
- have a great overview of things with an ability to detect details whilst also seeing the bigger picture;
- know what´s really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress!;
- are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative whilst also successfully seeing things through to completion.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got an idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be on a mission with:
- report directly to CMO;
- Marketing function;
- different internal as well as external project stakeholders.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dosage of humor is guaranteed on regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how you, in this very role, would plan and manage 3 concurrent projects from start to a successful completion (general steps and description of approach).
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, then we are looking forward to playing with you.
Place of employment: Tallinn, Estonia.