Global Gaming is expanding, and we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Finnish Affiliate Manager to join our growing affiliate team. As part of the team, you will help shape the evolution of our affiliate program and take it to the next level. We promise that you won’t be just sending emails, but will have a hands-on approach to building a successful affiliate program. You will be involved in all aspects of the department, allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of all affiliation matters to more than just account management. If you are outgoing, hardworking and looking for the next step in your career, read on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Head of Affiliates to help build and develop the affiliate program.
- Management of assets required to run the affiliate programmes, liaising with the design and promotions teams.
- Implementing strategies to increase partners performance, monitor and analyse results.
- Providing email, skype and phone support to assist partners.
- Identifying and acquiring new potential partners.
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns.
- Representing Global Gaming at industry events.
What you’ll need to have:
- 1+ years of affiliate account management
- iGaming experience considered an advantage
- Sports experience considered an advantage
- Fluent in Finnish
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well organised
- Analytical and number-driven
The personal and professional development opportunities at Global Gaming are diverse. The right talent can look forward to working with the latest technologies, the best tools and the newest sites and products. As well as growing responsibility, with experience, we offer an attractive salary package that reflects your skills and experience, including health benefits.