At Global Gaming, our aim is to deliver a great online gaming experience for all players. In the new position as Head of Customer Retention, you and your team will be a big part of our players’ journey and you will be responsible for delivering a great user experience that will drive improvements in our retention and CLV.
Within the Marketing function at Global Gaming, we want to create teams of expertise across all products and markets. This also means that we want to empower you and your team members in the customer retention team to use your expertise to make decisions, learn from your results and grow personally and professionally.
In this role, you will be
… the beating heart of our customer retention activities across all markets and products. You will embrace the responsibility to develop a long-term player retention strategy that will improve CLV and retention through a clear focus on personalisation and improved customer experience.
As the leader of our customer retention team, you can’t wait to build and develop a passionate and best in class team that is capable of developing and optimising the retention strategy and tactic in close co-operation with key stakeholders from our Marketing, Growth and Customer Operations functions.
Your team’s responsibilities
- Successfully plan and execute the player retention strategy in close collaboration with key stakeholders across our Marketing, Growth and Customer Operations functions
- Manage and optimise player segmentation with stakeholders to improve User Experience and CLV through ever-increasing relevance for the players
- Manage retention focused on- and off-site communication with existing players
- Plan and implement internal and external promotions and offers for players
- Identify & deliver VIPs to our VIP team within our Customer Operations function
- Review and analyse completed activities with key stakeholders to identify areas of improvement, and implement changes to future actives
- Drive requirements for new features for our CRM tool and improvements of existing tools in close cooperation with stakeholders from Product.
- Day-to-day leadership of your team
- Cooperate with the Chief Marketing Officer and our People and Organisation function to ensure a work environment and culture that allows your team to excel, learn and improve
- Develop, implement and adjust retention strategies across products and markets that exceeds goals for the team, function and organisation
- Report on performance across products and markets
- Own and maintain SLAs with stakeholders to ensure effective cooperation and communication with other teams within Marketing, Growth and Customer Operations functions.
Your profile includes the following
- Proven track record of successfully leading teams towards a shared end goal
- You are analytical, able to communicate precisely and can contextualise concepts, thoughts, aims and results
- You love and encourage testing, optimising, adapting and automating recurring activities
- You make data-driven and experience-driven decisions co-exist
- Pragmatic and able to manage long-term goals with short-term wins
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively across teams and functions
- You have a minimum of three years’ experience working with customer retention, working across multiple markets and with practical understanding of the benefits of user segmentation.
Experience with customer retention within iGaming is a plus.
What the interesting candidate is not
- Silo oriented. You are instead all about involving colleagues across the organisation to create successes for everyone
- Thinking of email or SMS as the only communication channels. You are looking to utilise a variety of other communication channels depending on what the player prefers and what is available
- Thinking that bonuses and other discounts are the catch-all to improve customer retention and CLV.
How to apply
Please prepare an application letter, where you highlight how your background, experience and interests fit with the job description, as well as your resume and upload it through the form below or send it to email@example.com