Global Gaming is growing at a very fast rate and we are constantly attracting new colleagues. Therefore, we are looking for a Head of People and Organisation that will enable us to keep existing colleagues enthusiastic with their jobs and development, continue our growth at the pace we need and to on-board our new colleagues in the way they deserve. You will join as a dedicated resource, who will
· cooperate with our COO and local managers in continuously building on our culture across three locations
· work with colleagues and managers to ensure personal and professional development
· further structure our recruitment and on-boarding in cooperation with managers and team leaders
What we offer you
We believe that people like to follow other people, not organisations and as our Head of People and Organisation we want you to embrace our way of working as a fast-growing and innovative* iGaming company. You will be responsible for providing and applying the platform that allows everyone at Global Gaming to prosper at the same time as we welcome new colleagues at a high pace.
The priority for us is to base this role in Tallinn, Estonia, where we can offer you a competitive remuneration package plus a EUR 450 in health reimbursements each year, snacks, fruits and coffee at the office, local and global social events as well as travel insurance. The latter will be useful, as you should expect a few work-related travel days each every month to our offices in Malmö and Malta.
Key responsibilities as Head of People and Organisation
- Be the number one Company Culture Ambassador
- Own culture and People and Organisation activities in cooperation with COO, local Directors and managers
- Structure and coordinate staff development with responsible managers
- Structure, manage and coordinate recruitment and headhunting
- Structure onboarding processes to local needs, GG culture and policy
- Own and develop the career section at globalgaming.com
We think you have these experiences and skills
· Experience from multinational companies
· Great communicator; fluent in English
· Experience in structuring onboarding
· Proven experience in high quality recruitment
· High level of social and inter-personal skills
You should apply here
We are waiting for your application and would like it to include your CV and resume as well as an application letter. In your application letter, please highlight how you believe an organisation as Global Gaming should address the above key responsibilities towards our colleagues and future candidates for a diverse range of positions within our Research and Development, Marketing, Security, Legal and Compliance and Customer Operations.
*) It isn’t just something we’re saying. During 2017 Global Gaming have won two industry awards for our ground-breaking and innovative approach to an improved casino user experience with Ninja Casino. At Ninja Casino we have completely removed the registration process for our users and ensured the absolute quickest cash-out in the industry. Our users love it, and that is important. Read more about the awards here: