JOIN THE GAME – QA TESTER
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to ensure that the web- and mobile application-based software for functional areas of the product is of high quality and working as it should. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- all relevant manual and automated software testing, whilst writing and maintaining automated tests;
- working closely with developers to analyse bugs and give constant feedback on product performance;
- establishment and optimization of testing and quality assurance practices as well as procedures.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have a solid understanding of software testing methodologies and software development processes (Scrum);
- have previous experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriverIO) as well as continuous integration software (e.g. Jenkins);
- have basic knowledge of SQL or MongoDB query languages;
- might even have a degree in IT and a flair for UX, which is definitely a bonus!;
- have a middle name – Quality – no compromising there!;
- are great at climbing over any obstacle and actually really enjoy challenges. There are only solutions, right?!;
- possess high-level (oral and written) English. Big bonus if you speak any other Nordic languages;
- have an exceptional eye for details;
- know what´s really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress!;
- are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative whilst also successfully seeing things being completed on time.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move on to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Developers, Testers, a Scrum Master, and two Product Owners/Team Leaders located both in Tallinn (Estonia) and Malmö (Sweden).
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have got what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you explain how you – as our new QA Tester – would make a valuable contribution to the organisation´s success story.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.