The role will report to the CMO and be the manager of a small team of graphic designers across locations. The function of the team is to work with the development of our sites to the benefit of the users as well as on- and offline marketing material in line with the aims for the company and the sites under the company’s umbrella.
Example assignments for the design team:
- UX/UI design
- Incremental improvements and redesigns of websites and functionalities
- Updates to website structure & content as brands/sites develop
- Display material (display, social, on-site marketing material)
- Landing pages
- Offline (outdoor, direct mails)
Examples of completed projects:
www.kotikasino.com – Complete overhaul of site
www.ninjacasino.com – First version of new site for a completely new concept in the gambling vertical, where one of the main challenges was to present this new concept in a simple way to visitors of the site and to prospects in advertisement material.
This role will be a key asset in the continuous development of site functionality and concepts (e.g. gamification) for the company’s brands in the Nordics and beyond. This means that the right person for this role must be ambitious, yet pragmatic with design ideas and output.
The role also includes managerial experience meaning that you are responsible for overseeing that:
- That continuous professional development of the team members takes place in cooperation with HR
- That the teams professional needs are met
- The quality of the output from the graphics team increase
- Created material follows brand & site guidelines and highlights the sites as an entertainment offer
- Tasks are completed in time, according to requirements and at a high quality level
What we offer you
A position in a very fast growing company, where you will manage a team that will work across development and marketing with a primary focus on our end users experience and creating marketing content within our B2C business. You and the team will also be involved in the development of internal software, where the end users are colleagues.
We offer you a competitive remuneration, great colleagues and team members who will have high expectations from you, a flat hierarchy and an organisation that encourages innovation.
The preferred location for this position is in Tallinn, Estonia, where the majority of Global Gaming’s operations and marketing is based.
At our office in Tallinn, the additional benefits include health reimbursement up to EUR 450 a year, travel insurance and healthy (and unhealthy) snacks available every day and free public transportation as a tax resident in Tallinn!
Your experience and skills include:
- Managing a small team of graphic designers and projects
- Development of UI with an emphasis on mobile experience
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Extensive digital experience and understanding of responsive design and how the experience change across devices
- Extensive experience with relevant tools such as the Adobe suite.
- Experience with data-driven development of UI and A/B & MVT testing
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding.
- Experience the gambling vertical or related entertainment focused verticals such as for example mobile gaming
- Experience using project management tools
How to apply
We’d love to talk to you, so please compile an application letter that highlights what you want to bring to this position, include your resume and links to the parts of your portfolio you seem fitting.
We really look forward to hear from you. We will look at applications as they arrive and get back to you as soon as possible.