- Node and the V8 engine.
- building and distributing code as NPM packages.
- building and integrating with front end JS frameworks (React).
- developing RESTful APIs and sockets services.
- testing and creating mock services.
- MySQL, Postgre, and NoSQL databases.
- Queue and Caching, and when to use them.
- Dockerised environments.
- automated deployments and Continuous Integration.
At Global Gaming you will be working in an Agile development environment, with team members based in different countries. Our definition of a good candidate:
- able to translate functional requirements into code.
- self-motivated and able to manage their own work.
- understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes.
- estimate their work accurately and deliver to deadlines.
- contribute ideas and take ownership of a project.
- keen to learn new technologies and skills.
Sound interesting to you?
Our office is based near Sliema – with great views of the harbour – and we have tried to create a work environment our employees love, offering:
- competitive salary and company bonuses.
- Health cover and dental packages.
- fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
- an awesome office space, complete with pool table and Playstation!
- training and professional development opportunities.
- opportunities to travel and meet teams in our other offices.