JOIN THE GAME – ONLINE CASINO PPC MANAGER
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
Since you are a whizz in providing a positive ROI via paid search campaigns, then you will be on a mission to develop the Paid Search approach, campaigns, and (with the approval from the Management) also lead the execution through Google and Bing initially for the following markets: Denmark, Sweden, and Estonia. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- management, under the agreed PPC online casino strategy, of Global Gaming´s paid search campaigns across multiple engines and markets with the aim to achieve the company´s specific online casino goals;
- recommendation and implementation of the Management-approved paid search strategies across countries for Global Gaming accounts;
- daily account optimisation, e. monitoring of a set budget, gaining better post-bids ROI, improving on health score (QS analysis), overseeing and implementing adverts, landing pages, and monitoring impression shares;
- building and maintenance of positive and effective relationships with the key stakeholders, including brand as well as country managers;
- creation and implementation of a reporting structure on the effectiveness level of the Paid Search campaigns to be used in communicating the results to the Head of Search;
- communication of findings, results, and insights in co-operation with the Growth and Marketing team in order to ensure awareness of campaigns throughout the wider Marketing department;
- setting the foundation for a PPC department, including participation in the recruitment procedures, onboarding, etc.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- are clearly a “left-brained” person: analytical mind accompanied with a proven track record of technical experience (e.g. setting up analytical tools, landing pages, etc) and solving issues are totally your thing!;
- possess demonstrated experience in managing the PPC campaigns with a history of driving a ROI for the company;
- are so passionate about Search Marketing that you literally cannot stop talking about it!;
- are great friends with Excel and can navigate around it easily even in your sleep;
- are experienced in Online Casino (brownie points for having knowledge of sportsbook!);
- are fluent in written and verbal English (extra points for Swedish and/or Finnish and/or Estonian);
- are a “What stress?! I drive on it!”-type of professional. Bring on them challenges! ;
- love to set goals, make them measurable as well as achievable, able to communicate their need to your colleagues to get their buy-in, and deliver by the set deadlines, each and every time;
- are a people person who sees themselves as part of a team and knows how to build as well as maintain positive collaboration relationships with different personalities;
- see something needs improvement, you tackle it! Initiator = you;
- are not a one trick pony – self-development and being on top of the field of technology as well as industry are something you truly embrace!
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people and it will include many horizontal relationships to really make it work. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- the Search Team;
- Chief Growth Officer;
- Country Managers;
- Brand Managers.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, onsite massage twice a month, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter and whilst at it, then we have a little mission for you included in that as well, hence please explain in max 5 sentences what´s your biggest PPC win and why.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!