Global Gaming is looking for a Project Manager to join its Projects team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of product implementation projects through project planning, monitoring, documentation and control of information within the organization. The right candidate will assist in defining the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimating the workload involved, and creating the project schedule.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience in managing large projects and/or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role with a proven track record
- Internationally recognised project management qualification such as APM, PMI or Prince2 and experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall would be an asset
- Experience within the gaming industry would be an asset.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Assess, record & mitigate risks/dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality and/or budget
- Developing high level and detailed project plans, assembling and coordinating project resources
- Proactively provide the Client and internal stakeholders with frequent program progress reports, highlighting Risks, Actions, Issues and/or Dependencies (written and verbal as appropriate)
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements and allocation
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects both internally and with external clients
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Being visible, vocal and objective, and actively driving agile development teams
- Assisting with internal and external communication
- Organising communication with project stakeholders
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, evaluation and assessment of results.
Skills and competencies
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to detect and avoid potential issues threatening to delay the timeline or impacting customer operations
- Strong project management skills and ability to work well within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and influence decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness
- High sense of responsibility and a can-do and proactive attitude