The Global Gaming group is an innovative business group in the gaming industry with its main office located in Malmö, Sweden and subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta among others.
Global Gaming Estonia OÜ, where this role is placed, is a subsidiary of the Swedish technology company Global Gaming 555 AB that has been delivering flexible solutions for the global iGaming industry for over a decade.
Within the Global Gaming group, we operate a number of successful online gaming brands, primarily in the Nordics, and are looking to expand across Europe by offering innovative, secure and high-quality gaming products and services.
Our latest award-winning innovation is changing the way people play online and has put us on the map among the industry leaders.
Global Gaming’s corporate culture is driven by innovations, start-up spirit and eagerness for change.
Job description, tasks
- Helping our B2C and B2B customers’ by resolving issues via e-mail and chat
- Administration of customer accounts
- Proactively informing customers about upcoming campaigns by chat and phone
- Providing feedback on behalf of customers to help our software developers build even better products
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Readiness to work in shifts
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
- Full product training, 1-2 weeks
- Nice and modern working environment
- International, friendly, active and fast growing team
- Team building activities
- Motivating and competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses and rewards
- Career growth opportunity
Starting date ASAP