At Global Gaming we want to continue the growth of our products on the Swedish market. To aid this, we are looking to add a new Swedish-speaking superstar to our marketing team, who will assist us in increasing the reach and popularity of what is probably the fastest growing online casino brand in Sweden (ever), Ninja Casino.
At the moment, we have achieved a big and satisfied customer base by focusing on an innovative approach to user experience and by building an excellent brand proposition through a great mix of marketing activities, creative content and of course, fails and errors.
To help us do more, be better, develop new and improve existing marketing activities; we are looking for you!
As our future colleague you…
come with existing experience from digital marketing in the Swedish market and want to continue to develop personally and professionally. You want to improve and adapt existing activities, develop and test new ideas and approaches with your colleagues and learn from your mistakes and successes. You want to do both the hard and the exciting tasks, seize opportunities quickly and increase your responsibility.
A bit more about your skills and experience
- You are confident in yourself and your skills and can work effective independently and in teams
- You manage planning and execution of multiple activities without missing deadlines
- You can’t wait to measure the effect of your activities and test and try new activities
- Your eyes twinkle when you optimize marketing activities
- You have high standards and your reporting is precise
- You are confident with Google Analytics, numbers and feel like a digital native
- You are fluent in written and verbal English & Swedish and creative with words when needed but have an outstanding Swedish grammar
You might also have experience with emails, media buying, branding, outdoor, marketing psychology, Swedish marketing legislation or social media.
What can Global Gaming offer you?
At Global Gaming you will join a fast-growing, low-hierarchy organisation, where your personal and professional development matters to us as a result of our four core values. The right candidate will quickly earn more responsibility and in the future you will have plenty of opportunities to grow with the organisation. Read more about working at Global Gaming here.
We will offer you a competitive salary, yearly health reimbursements of up to EUR 450, travel insurance, full access to our coffee machine and healthy (and unhealthy) snacks every day. Plus, as a resident in Tallinn you will benefit of the free public transportation.
If relocation is required, we will cover any reasonable relocation costs and ensure free accommodation the first month.
Who will you join?
You will join a multinational and fast-growing marketing team that covers all our markets and functions as an in-house agency that covers media buying, graphics & design, analytics, SEO, retention and affiliate cooperation as well as colleagues managing our key markets.
As our Swedish Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our Swedish Market Manager. But you will also cooperate and learn from all your future colleagues that want to be the best they can be and constantly add additional value to our products and services to the benefits of our end-users.
How to apply for the position
Write an application letter, where you highlight:
- What excites you about the position
- how you fit the job description in terms of your professional experience and skills
- How your personality fits the role and the industry
- Where you would like to develop your skills
- Any other aspects you feel is relevant to add
- Submit with your resume beneath
The interview process will be on-going and will consist of separate interviews with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Swedish Market Manager.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and genders to apply for this and any other position with Global Gaming. We look forward to hear from you!