Global Gaming is looking for UI/UX Designers to join our growing Development team. You will be working closely with our Developers to create awesome user interfaces for our new flagship product. We are looking for passionate Designers with an eye for detail and enthusiastic about creating great UI’s for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. If you are a Designer with 1+ years’ experience of the following, we would love to hear from you!
- Producing low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Planning overall site functionality and user journeys.
- Help in the production of digital assets such as artwork/branding/vector assets.
- Building functional prototypes in Invision.
- Work with Developers to produce component libraries.
At Global Gaming you will be working in an Agile development environment, with team members based in different countries. Our definition of a good candidate:
- self-motivated and able to manage their own work.
- can communicate with business stakeholders to present their designs.
- understand the Sprint and Kanban processes.
- estimate their work accurately and deliver to deadlines.
Sound interesting to you?
Our office is based near Sliema – with great views of the harbour – and we have tried to create a work environment our employees love, offering:
- competitive salary and company bonuses.
- Health cover and dental packages.
- fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
- an awesome office space, complete with pool table and Playstation!
- training and professional development opportunities.
- opportunities to travel and meet teams in our other offices.