JOIN THE GAME – USER EXPERIENCE NINJA
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to create the perfect user journey through interaction across several iGaming brands, directly resulting in increased customer satisfaction and lifetime value across the entire customer base. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- analysing the user journey through our brands, from first interaction to long-time, returning customers while using all available data points, highlighting bottlenecks and areas for improvement;
- wireframing/prototyping new and/or improved designs and features to optimise the user experience;
- setting up, monitoring and reporting on A/B and Multivariate Tests to continuously evaluate features and deliver improvements to the user experience and lifetime value.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off?
Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- relish the opportunity to dig into data to find the important clues and opportunities for improvement. You get how to use data to gain relevant insights!;
- feel at home presenting solutions and conveying your ideas, both in person and otherwise. You don’t need to be a graphic designer, however, you are able to convey ideas and designs visually;
- are empathetic: you understand people and behaviour and enjoy the challenge of figuring out others´ expectations and motivations;
- get a kick out of seeing your ideas turned into reality and those numbers ticking up;
- are independent and have a solution-focused mindset;
- have at least 2 years’ experience in the field of business analysis/marketing, preferably in a direct UX or CRO context;
- consider –most importantly!– a bad user experience an enemy to be eliminated!
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people and it will include many horizontal relationships to really make it work. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- In-house Marketing team, including Brand Managers, Acquisition and Retention teams;
- Web Design team;
- Data Science team;
- Front-end development team.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how your direct contribution in this role will have an impact on the group´s success story, as well as how you see yourself grow as a professional and individual in the future. You get bonus points if you include an example of a user experience that was successfully improved (it could be the interaction with a website or app that failed, or even involving another person). Extra-extra points here if you put your creativity hat on and use visual aids if needed!
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!