This is a new role within the Marketing department at Global Gaming, where you will report to the
Chief Marketing Officer. The right candidate for this position will have a significant positive impact
on the cooperation between product development teams and the Marketing and Operations
As the Technical Project Manager, your key responsibility is to facilitate cooperation between the
product owner and the Marketing and Operations teams.
To achieve this, you will identify requirements, needs and ideas from the Marketing and
Operations teams and work with the key stakeholders to prioritise requirements. Following this,
you will communicate the requirements in a clear and precise manner to product owners and
development teams as user stories or feature requests and follow up on progress.
You will also manage and liaise with external technical resources or consultants, to ensure
developments align with department and company goals.
Your other responsibilities will be to:
Coordinate approval and feedback for new product features and their implementation
Communicate product updates, new functionalities, options and tools within the
Marketing and Operation teams
- Identify relevant tools plus facilitate and integrate tools (In-house build / 3 rd party)
- Coordinate landing page implementation based on requirements from internal
- Responsible for technical quality review and overall acceptance testing in the Marketing
and Operations teams.
- Fulfil the capacity of technical advisory within internal Marketing and Operations projects,
- and in projects where the teams have a stake.
- Act as the single point of contact relating to the technical needs of the departments.
- Serve as product owner within Marketing and Operations for all technical projects,
generating ideas to improve the products
- Responsible for technical side of Tag Manager (writing or facilitating and verifying JS code generated or requested by Web Analytics)
- Ensure relevant documentation is created and all stakeholders are aware of the
functionality of new tools and features
What can Global Gaming offer you?
When you join Global Gaming as our new colleague, you join a company that is developing and
growing fast. We work from three different locations, based in Malmö, Sweden; Tallinn, Estonia
and Sliema, Malta.
At Global Gaming we offer you exciting and dedicated colleagues with diverse backgrounds plus
subsidised health benefits, a competitive salary as well as plenty of room for growth and
professional and personal development.
If relocation is required, Global Gaming will cover any reasonable relocation costs.
What are your opportunities for future development at Global Gaming?
When you join Global Gaming in this role, your two immediate priorities will be to understand the
Marketing and Operations departments and the needs. You will also receive training that will give you a thorough understanding of Global Gaming’s proprietary platform and what dependencies
exist. This will within a few months enable you to be the bridge between product development
and our Marketing and Operations teams.
This role will in the future also include close cooperation with the conversation optimisation team
as well as CRM and BI and the role could develop into a role as product owner for one or more
internal products or another role depending on your interests, development and career aims.
Background and experience
Your background could for example be:
1. as a marketer in a tech focused organisation, where you cooperate closely with the
product owner and the development and design teams
2. as a developer from a marketing focused organisation, from where you have extensive
experience working in close cooperation with both digital marketing and design teams
3. A role with similar responsibility or as a Technical Project or Account Manager
If you have experience managing multiple projects at the same time it is a clear benefit. You must
also be able to communicate needs from Marketing and Operations stakeholders to the product
development teams based on your understanding of both marketing and development lingo.
The product development teams use Scrum methodology.
You see the following traits in yourself
- Proactive – Based on your understanding of marketing and product development, you are able to proactively suggest solutions and foresee dependencies that will be influenced by changes
- Independent – When facing a challenge, you take responsibility for solving the challenge by yourself or with input from relevant colleagues
- Service-minded – You take pride in delivering a high quality service and assistance for your colleagues
- Pragmatism – You have a good business understanding that enables you to prioritise
activities and tasks based on what has the biggest impact on our business goals
- Learner – You are eager to learn, develop and challenge yourself
How to apply To apply for this role, please send your resume and an application letter, where you highlight why you are the best fit for this position, to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed as they arrive and interviews will commence with relevant candidates as soon as possible. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and genders to apply for this and any other role.